In case you didn’t know: TP’s Irish Pub is turning 30 this year, and we’re throwing a week long party to show our appreciation for everyone that has supported us since 1985! Come out between May 29th – June 6th and enjoy a week of food and drink specials, fun parties, free live music, and much more. Features include:
- All day Happy Hour every day all week long!
- “Retro-Priced” Corned Beef and Cabbage available for $11.95 all week long!
- FREE Live Music featuring Amy Montrois on May 29th!
- TP’s 30th Anniversary reunion and raffle drawing on June 3rd!
- A very special Birthday Celebration on Saturday, June 6th!
- …plus much more! For full details and updates, visit our 30th Anniversary Main Page
Plus! If you want to win some great TP’s prizes and support a great cause, purchase a ticket for the TP’s 30th Anniversary Raffle benefiting Hearts for ALS NY. Tickets can be purchased at TP’s by making a $10 donation to Hearts for ALS NY. The raffle drawing will take place on June 3rd during our 30th Anniversary Reunion and one winner will receive a $50 TP’s Gift Certificate, a chance to immortalize themselves in our 30th Anniversary Time Capsule and much more! Stop in and ask a TP’s staff member to purchase your ticket today!
To learn more about Hearts for ALS NY and the great work they do for those affected by Lou Gehrig’s disease in Upstate New York, please visit their website by clicking here. In addition, to learn more about our friend, Mike Dugan, who was diagnosed with ALS at the age of 25, please click here.